Materdei Consulting, LLC provides comprehensive PCI DSS compliance & certification services for merchants and service providers throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan region. From PCI DSS readiness assessments to PCI DSS policy documentation creation, assistance with SAQ forms – and more – we’re ready to help you succeed in the world of PCI compliance. Visit us today at pcipolicyportal.com to learn more about our PCI DSS Policy Packets & Templates, solutions, and services. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) framework can be an incredibly exhausting, frustrating, and time-consuming process for Oregon merchants and service providers, so call in the experts at Materdei Consulting, LLC, as we offer the following proven solutions and services:
1. PCI DSS Scoping & Readiness Assessment. It’s imperative that Oregon businesses have a strong understanding of their internal controls and what policies, procedures, and processes require attention for ensuring PCI DSS compliance. For that reason, a PCI DSS readiness assessment is an absolute must, as merchants and service providers will need to determine audit scope, who’s involved in terms of remediating gaps and deficiencies, what the costs are – both operationally and financially – and the exact timeframe for getting things done.
Without a PCI DSS scoping & readiness assessment – particularly for merchants and service providers new to the PCI DSS mandates – you’re setting yourself up for immense challenges, so keep this in mind. Our PCI DSS scoping & readiness assessments are brief, cost-effective, and incredibly valuable in terms of long-term PCI success.
2. Policy and Procedure Writing.If you stop and think about some of the more time-consuming endeavors for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates, policy and procedures writing often tops the list, and for good reasons. First, companies loathe the documentation aspect of compliance, which leaves a huge gap to be filled in terms of documentation. Second, it’s such a tedious and numbing process, that nobody ever seems to get around to performing such a task, ultimately creating a real deficiency – and need – in terms of PCI DSS compliance. Call us today at 424-274-1952 to learn more about our policy writing services for Oregon businesses.
Our documentation – available for instant download today at pcipolicyportal.com – has been extensively researched and written by one of North America’s longest licensed PCI-QSA’s. Additionally, the templates we offer map directly to the twelve (12) PCI DSS standards, thus ensuring you’ve got all the necessary documentation needed for PCI compliance. Additionally, because the material is so well written, detailed, and current with many of today’s best I.T. frameworks, the policies can easily be used for many other regulatory compliance mandates. Saving time and money with PCI DSS compliance begins by downloading our templates today.
Writing documentation for regulatory compliance – especially for PCI DSS – can be incredibly tedious and time-consuming, and it’s exactly why merchants and service providers all throughout Oregon – the United States and the Globe – have been turning to the experts at pcipolicyportal.com since 2009. Want to save thousands of dollars and hundreds of operational hours on policy creation – sure you do – so download any one of our industry leading PCI Policy Packets today and get started with creating the very best compliance documentation. With pcipolicyportal.com, PCI DSS compliance is fast, quick, and easy.
3. Assistance with the Various SAQ Documents. Luckily, the vast majority of Oregon merchants and service providers can “self-assess” for PCI DSS compliance via any number of the actual PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires. The challenge, however, is finding the time and having the necessary expertise on board to successfully answer and complete the entire SAQ document, so that’s where we come in. Materdei Consulting, LLC has years of experience helping businesses successfully complete the PCI DSS SAQ documents, so contact us today at email@example.com to learn more. From SAQ A to SAQ D, the questionnaires can be extremely complex and challenging, and it’s why businesses turn to us for much-needed guidance and support.
4. Security Awareness Training Materials.Security awareness training – while a strict mandate for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) – is also a best practice that EVERY business should be performing. Remember, your employees are without question your greatest asset, so treat them with respect, but also give them the tools and training they need to succeed in today’s cybersecurity world we all live and work in. Threats and breaches will happen – there’s no getting around this – but what you can do is put in place incident response measures – and essential training protocols – for helping mitigate any breaches, if they do occur.
Look, many Oregon businesses we’ve spoken to were spending thousands of dollars each year on costly online security awareness training portals, and it’s simply not needed. They took a quick glance at our security awareness training manual and PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) and made an immediate switch, saving a tremendous amount of money, and still getting top-notch training, many times better than the online portals. The same goes for our risk assessment documents; why spend thousands on costly software when our spreadsheet is easy-to-use, and often superior in terms of usability and feedback?
5. Consultation Services as Needed.Have specific questions on PCI DSS compliance and need direct answers that you can feel comfortable with? Looking for professionals with years of experience that truly understand all facets of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates? Then consider speaking to the experts at Materdei Consulting, LLC, as we’re a household name when it comes to PCI DSS compliance for businesses all throughout North America. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 424-274-1952 to learn more. PCI compliance isn’t going anywhere – that we all know – so hitch your compliance wagon to the experts at Materdei Consulting, LLC.
Think the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are going away – think again – as the growing cybersecurity threats businesses are facing are actually making the PCI DSS standards a must. If you’re an Oregon business that’s storing, processing, and transmitting cardholder data, then you’ll need to become compliant with the PCI DSS standards, no exceptions. Materdei Consulting, LLC can help you every step of the way, from the initial scoping & readiness assessments to helping your business achieve PCI DSS certification.
6. Partnering with NDB for Level 1 Onsite Assessments.Materdei Consulting, LLC partners with NDB Advisory in helping merchants and service providers perform an actual Level 1 onsite Report on Compliance (RoC). Such reports can take a tremendous amount of time and effort to perform, so working with a trusted, well-known PCI-QSA firm, such as NDB Advisory, is a must. NDB Advisory has been performing Level 1 onsite reporting for close to a decade, so they know the industry very well and more important, know what it takes to help get you compliant, quickly and cost-effectively. Contact PCI-QSA Charles Denyer at email@example.com today to learn more.
From PCI DSS readiness assessments for merchants and service providers in Oregon, to policy and procedure writing, along with assistance with the never-ending list of SAQ documents, we can assist you every step of the way. We have years of experience working with customers who need comprehensive and cost-effective PCI DSS solutions – and that’s exactly what we offer – so turn to the experts today. Visit pcipolicyportal.com today or call us at 424-274-1952 now. We’ve been the global leader for policies since 2009, so get the very best documentation today at pcipolicyportal.com.