Learn essential PCI compliance guidelines and the 10 easy steps for certification with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates, brought to you by pcipolicyportal.com, industry leaders offering high-quality PCI policy documentation. Merchants and service providers all throughout the globe are spending considerable amounts of time with PCI DSS compliance, yet all that’s needed is a proven, scalable, and highly cost-effective roadmap, such as the following 10 easy steps for certification:
1. Determine Appropriate Merchant and Service Provider Level.
2. Determine which Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) to use.
3. Download the official SAQ Questionnaire and Attestation of Compliance (AoC).
4. Thoroughly Review the Applicable SAQ Questionnaire.
5. Purchase PCI Policies and Procedures from pcipolicyportal.com.
6. Get Compliant.
7. Conduct Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing, if Necessary.
8. Complete the Attestation of Compliance.
9. Stay Compliant.
10. Practice What You Preach.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) can be incredibly time-consuming and taxing, and it’s why merchants and service providers should be following the 10 easy steps for PCI certification, provided by the PCI DSS experts at pcipolicyportal.com. It all starts by downloading the industry leading PCI Policies Packets, available for the Self-Assessment Questionnaires, along with Level 1 Onsite Assessments by a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA). Learn more about the pcipolicyportal.com 10 easy steps for PCI certification, along with the PCI Policies Packets today.
Author: Caroline Dubois