pcipolicyportal.com offers the very best Software as a Service (SaaS), PaaS, and IaaS cloud computing PCI policy templates and PCI DSS specific policies and procedures available for instant download today. With more and more businesses going to the “cloud” for services and solutions, it’s now time to visit pcipolicyportal.com and download the very best documentation today for helping cloud vendors become PCI DSS compliant – quickly and efficiently.
Here’s what’s included with our PCI policy templates packets for Software as a Service (SaaS), PaaS, and IaaS cloud computing businesses:
1. PCI DSS specific policies and procedures: From Requirement 1 to Requirement 12, dozens of information security policy documents are needed for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates, and pcipolicyportal.com delivers! We provide detailed, direct mapping documentation to each of the PCI requirements, saving you a tremendous amount of time and money. At approximately 300 pages in length, it includes all the essential templates you’ll need for rapid PCI DSS certification and compliance. The documentation is perfect for customization to any cloud environment, from Amazon AWS EC2 to Microsoft Azure, or any other type of cloud environment, and it’s been written and reviewed by leading experts in the Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS), so visit pcipolicyportal.com to learn more about our selection of compliance & policy toolkits for the cloud!
2. Organizational security policy manual: Looking also for an enterprise-wide InfoSec document that is a separate set of policies and procedures from your isolated PCI DSS environment? If so, then the PCI policy templates and PCI Policy Packets from pcipolicyportal.com are just what the cloud doctor ordered. Many companies like to keep their PCI policies separate and different from overall enterprise-wide documentation – and if that’s you – then these documents are just what’s needed.
3. Security awareness training documents: Software as a Service (SaaS), PaaS, and IaaS cloud providers also need to train their employees on today’s emerging security awareness issues – specifically – the threats, challenges, and best practices that all employees need to be aware of. From password complexity best practices to connecting remotely – and more – there’s a broad range of security issues to be discussed. Our policy packets include all necessary training material for cloud providers, so visit pcipolicyportal.com to learn more. Remember, one of the very best initiatives for securing cardholder data is keeping employees abreast of critical security issues, topics, and threats. We offer both a Microsoft PPT presentation and a 50 + page downloadable manual for helping ensure your employees are properly trained. Visit pcipolicyportal.com to learn more today, or call us at 424-274-1952.
4. Risk assessment materials: Assessing risk is an absolute MANDATE for PCI DSS compliance, and it’s why pcipolicyportal.com offers an in-depth, easy-to-use, professionally developed risk assessment program for Software as a Service (SaaS), PaaS, and IaaS cloud vendors. The documentation comes complete with all necessary forms, checklists, templates, and other supporting materials for conducting a rapid – yet comprehensive – risk assessment each year. Doesn’t it just make sense to assess security risks on an annual basis – sure it does – and it’s why a risk assessment is much more than a mandate, it’s a best practice every Software as a Service (SaaS), PaaS, and IaaS cloud business should be performing.
Our documentation has been developed by leading experts in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) field; individuals with years of experience who know and understand PCI DSS compliance better than almost anyone else. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 424-274-1952 to learn more today, or visit us at pcipolicyportal.com to learn more about our industry leading cloud computing compliance packet.
5. Hardening forms: Requirement 2 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates that vendor default accounts and other security hardening measures are undertaken for all in-scope system components. From firewalls to virtual servers – and more – it’s critical that your organization spends crucial time hardening such devices before being deployed to the production environment. pcipolicyportal.com offers the very best hardening documents that are available for instant download today as part of our compliance toolkits that also contains hundreds of pages of industry leading PCI policy templates, policies, procedures, forms, checklists, and much more.
6. Asset inventory spreadsheet: Here’s a golden rule for information security for Software as a Service (SaaS), PaaS, and IaaS cloud vendors: You can’t protect what you don’t know you have, and it’s why having an asset inventory list is so critical. What’s more, the list should be comprehensive, accurate, current, and reflective of the actual environment being assessed for PCI DSS compliance. As a rule of thumb, every good asset inventory list should include the system’s hostname, description, location, relevant serial number, relevant IP address, and more. From PCI DSS compliance to SOC 2, FISMA, and more – it all begins with a robust inventory system that clearly identifies all of your information systems, and that’s exactly what you get with our Excel Asset Inventory spreadsheet.
7. And More: When it comes to PCI DSS compliance, documentation is a must for both merchants and service providers, so visit pcipolicyportal.com and browse our extensive list of incredibly well-written, professionally developed PCI policy templates, policies, procedures, forms, and other supporting documents. We’ve been the global leader since 2009 when it comes to documentation for PCI compliance, so visit pcipolicyportal.com to learn more. From Charleston, South Carolina to Cape Town South Africa – and beyond – both merchants and service providers all throughout the globe have trusted the high-quality PCI DSS compliance policy toolkits for helping become PCI DSS compliant, and now you can too! Visit pcipolicyportal.com and browse the extensive list of policy packets for the various industries we serve, which includes cloud computing.
8. What You Need to Know: First and foremost, documentation (i.e., information security policies and procedures) are a big – and often the most time-consuming process – of all the PCI DSS compliance endeavors. That’s right, documentation is king of the hill when it comes to time, efforts, and costs for PCI DSS compliance. Our cloud computing templates save merchants and service providers thousands of dollars when it comes to developing all the mandated policy documents. Visit pcipolicyportal.com today and instantly download our cloud computing PCI policy templates and PCI DSS policy packet today. Feel free to call us at 424-274-1952 anytime.
Why choose pcipolicyportal.com?
Simple; we are the undisputed leaders when it comes to essential compliance documentation for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Since 2009, we’ve helped thousands of merchants and service providers become PCI DSS compliant, and we can help you also! Visit pcipolicyportal.com today to learn more about our industry leading products, services, and solutions. Compliance with the PCI DSS standards is here to stay – there’s no denying that – so now’s the time to source a high-quality provider offering the very best PCI policy templates and documentation found anywhere, and that’s pcipolicyportal.com.