The PCI compliance checklist from pcipolicyportal.com covers the essential 10 steps businesses need to know about regarding PCI certification. Since 2009, pcipolicyportal.com has been assisting merchants and service providers all throughout North America – and the globe – by offering consulting services, along with industry leading PCI Policies and procedures. As for the PCI compliance checklist for the Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ), it consists of the following:
1. Determine Appropriate Merchant and Service Provider Level.
2. Determine which Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) to use.
3. Download the official SAQ Questionnaire and Attestation of Compliance (AoC).
4. Thoroughly Review the Applicable SAQ Questionnaire.
5. Purchase PCI Policies and Procedures from pcipolicyportal.com.
6. Get Compliant.
7. Conduct Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing, if Necessary.
8. Complete the Attestation of Compliance.
9. Stay Compliant.
10. Practice What You Preach.
Read more about the essential 10 steps businesses need to know about regarding PCI certification, brought to you by pcipolicyportal.com, providers of industry leading PCI DSS policies and procedures and consulting services since 2009. Both merchants and service providers seeking to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) will need to obtain documented policies and procedures, such as those provided by pcipolicyportal.com.
Author: Caroline Dubois