PCI Certification 10 Steps
10 Step PCI Certification Process for Merchants and Service Providers
Follow the pcipolicyportal.com 10 step PCI certification process for merchants and service providers seeking an easy-to-use and understand roadmap for becoming compliant quickly, efficiently and in a cost-effective manner. The 10 step PCI certification process is provided by the industry leaders in PCI policies and consulting services, that’s pcipolicyportal.com.
1. Determine the appropriate merchant and/or service provider level.
2. Determine which Self-Assessment Questionnaire to use.
3. Download the official Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ) and Attestation of Compliance (AoC) from pcisecuritystandards.org.
4. Review the applicable SAQ documentation.
5. Purchase PCI Policies and Procedures from pcipolicyportal.com.
6. Get compliant
7. Conduct Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing, if Necessary.
8. Complete the Attestation of Compliance.
9. Stay compliant.
10. Practice what you preach.
The 10 step PCI certification process for merchants and service providers is what you need to follow for ensuring a comprehensive, yet efficient and cost-effective process for becoming compliant with the PCI DSS standards. Additionally, pcipolicyportal.com also offers comprehensive consulting service along with industry leading information security policies for PCI DSS compliance.