PCI DSS Compliance & Certification Ohio – Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland
Materdei Consulting, LLC provides comprehensive PCI DSS compliance & certification services for merchants and service providers throughout the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Cleveland metro areas and all throughout North America. With the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) continuing to expand over the years, businesses in Ohio need to start getting serious about cardholder data compliance, so talk to the experts today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our PCI Toolkits save Ohio Businesses Thousands of Dollars
Becoming PCI DSS compliant for Ohio businesses requires developing an enormous amount of documentation – information security policies and procedures, and other supporting materials – initiatives that can be incredibly expensive, laborious, and time-consuming. But there is a better way – that’s right – and it begins by downloading the industry leading PCI Policy Compliance Toolkits containing all the necessary policies, procedures, checklists, forms, and other essential documents for ensuring rapid and comprehensive PCI DSS compliance for Ohio businesses in the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Cleveland metro areas. Time is money, and our PCI Policy Compliance Toolkits – available for instant download – are essential for becoming PCI compliant, and saving thousands of dollars. Some of the world’s most trusted brands rely on our documentation, and so should you.
Forget About Spending Hundreds of Hours Writing PCI Documents
Does any businesses really want to spend thousands of dollars on regulatory compliance and policy documentation – not really – so do what thousands of businesses across the country have done and that’s rely on the professionally developed documentation from the global PCI DSS experts at pcipolicyportal.com. Whatever your PCI DSS needs are – from consulting services to PCI policy templates and policy writing, and more – Materdei Consulting, LLC can help you every step of the way, so contact us today. Visit pcipolicyportal.com to learn more about our products, services, and solutions. Wherever your business is located in the Buckeye state – from Cincinnati to Cleveland and all other areas – we’re the proven and trusted providers of high-quality, industry leading services and solutions for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates.
Quick and Easy Compliance with our PCI DSS Toolkits & Templates
Regulatory compliance isn’t fun – after all – it takes quite a bit of time and money, and a large part of the mandates are seen as mundane and exhausting. There’s got to be a better, more efficient way for complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) – and there is – it starts by speaking with the experts at Materdei Consulting, LLC and visiting pcipolicyportal.com for learning more about the very best tools and solutions offered by the PCI experts. The Ohio economy is picking up steam these days, with more and more technology companies being started – which is great – but it also means that various compliance mandates are now required, with the PCI DSS provisions often being the most likely framework requiring adherence. pcipolicyportal.com offers a wide array of tools, templates, PCI policy & compliance toolkits, and other supporting documents for helping ensure rapid and swift PCI DSS compliance.
Offering Numerous PCI Services to Ohio Merchants & Service Providers
Need to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, then you’ve found the right company! Materdei Consulting, LLC, offers the following PCI DSS services for businesses in the greater Columbus and Cincinnati areas:
1. PCI Policies and Procedures Writing: One of the most time-consuming aspects of PCI DSS compliance is authoring information security policies and procedures, so turn to the experts who’ve been helping Ohio businesses since 2009, and that’s us! We offer the very best documentation available, and for instant download at pcipolicyportal.com. Saving time and money on PCI policies and procedures development has never been easier or more affordable.
From the Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ) that most merchants and service providers in Ohio can assess with, to the much-dreaded Level 1 onsite assessments performed by a PCI-QSA, documentation is a must have, so the need for high-quality, industry leading templates is essential. Our documentation is available for instant download today and comes complete will all necessary policies, procedures, forms, and so much more. Visit pcipolicyportal.com today to learn more. Whatever the industry or business sector you’re in, pcipolicyportal.com has a packet specifically designed for you.
Don’t forget that along with needing PCI policy documents, there’s also two (2) big additional PCI DSS mandates; performing an annual risk assessment, along with implementing some type of security awareness & training for your employees. Luckily, Materdei Consulting, LLC provides both services to Ohio merchants and service providers with our award-winning documentation contained within our PCI Policy Packets, so visit pcipolicyportal.com today to learn more. Need to speak with somebody directly – no problem – call us at 424-274-1952 today and we’d be happy to answer your questions.
This is important to note as many Ohio businesses are spending large amounts of money on costly risk assessment software, and even more money on expensive online security awareness training portals. There’s simply no need for this as the documentation we offer is high-quality, easy-to-use and implement, and included for immediate download in many of the packets we offer for sale at pcipolicyportal.com. From 1 employee to 1,000 or more, there’s not limit on the usage of our security awareness training packets!
2. Assistance with SAQ Completion: While many merchants in Ohio can “technically” self-assess via any number of the PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ), you’ll still be doing yourself a favor by reaching out to experts who can help guide you through the often complicated SAQ forms. Sure, SAQ stands for “Self-assess”, but easier said than done as most companies becoming challenged very quickly as they start going through the various questionnaires, and that’s why we’re here to help. Visit pcipolicyportal.com today to learn more about our solutions, services, and PCI SAQ Policy Toolkits, along with emailing us at email@example.com, or even calling today at 424-274-1952.
And remember this, if you have to comply with two of the more complex and lengthy SAQ documents, such as SAQ A-EP and SAQ D, then you’ll really want to consider obtaining expert advice and that’s because both of these questionnaires essentially incorporate the vast majority of tests you’d have to comply with for a Level 1 onsite assessment by a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA). Talk to the experts today at pcipolicyportal.com for assistance with the SAQ documents; we can help.
3. Continuous Monitoring Exercises: Great, so you’ve become PCI DSS compliant, now the battle has just begun. How’s that? Because once all of your internal policies, procedures, and processes are in place, keeping them there and ensuring they’re functioning as designed can be a real challenge. The key is to implement “continuous monitoring” – a concept whereby internal personnel take charge and monitor your controls for purposes of both regulatory compliance and for best practices. It’s about finding that “PCI compliance champion” inside your business and charging them with such a task. Without having such a person, your internal control structure will come under many challenges.
4. Assistance with Vendor Selection for other Necessary Services: Many of the mandates for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) require a fair number of technical provisioning and hardening documents to be in place, it’s just that simple. From anti-virus to file integrity monitoring – and more – Ohio businesses will need to source quality vendors for obtaining such tools and solutions. We can help, as we have years of experience in sourcing high-quality, cost-effective regulatory compliance tools for companies, to talk to us today and let us help you find the right vendor.
Another big mandate for PCI DSS compliance – depending on which Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) you fall into, or a Level 1 onsite assessment – is that of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing. These are two (2) strict mandates for PCI compliance that MUST be performed. This means you’ll need to find a suitable scanning vendor, incorporate scanning procedures regularly, and also possibly perform a penetration test annually. These mandates can be incredibly taxing and time-consuming for Ohio businesses, thus it’s important to work with a firm for helping provide a roadmap for implementation of such measures, and we can assist.
5. Partnering with NDB for Level 1 Onsite Assessments: Is your business located in Ohio and you need an actual PCI-QSA to perform a Level 1 onsite assessment, then we can help, as we’ve developed a strategic alliance with NDB Advisory, one of North America’s leading providers of PCI DSS assessments. Contact Charles Denyer at or call him at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705 to learn more. NDB and their experienced staff have been performing Level 1 onsite assessments for years, and they offer fixed-fee pricing on all of their engagements, including penetration testing services, and more.
Wherever you’re located in the great Buckeye State of Ohio, from Cincinnati to Cleveland, and beyond, Materdei Consulting, LLC is there to assist you with PCI DSS compliance, so let’s talk today. Remember something very important that all Ohio businesses need to know; if you’re storing, processing, and transmitting cardholder data, you MUST become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), no exceptions. It “can” be a grueling and taxing proposition, but not if you choose to work with the PCI DSS experts at Materdei Consulting, LLC. We have years of experience helping Ohio merchants and service providers in becoming PCI compliant, so contact us today at 424-274-1952 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our products and services.
Get Compliant today with our PCI Toolkits & Policy Templates
We offer the very best documentation that’s available for instant download for Ohio merchants and service providers; essential policy and procedure templates that help companies save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on PCI DSS compliance costs. Visit pcipolicyportal.com today and browse our extensive list of PCI DSS compliance policy packets for Ohio businesses. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are here to stay, so talk to the experts about proven PCI DSS compliance solutions. From PCI policies and procedures to SAQ assistance, and more, we’ve got Ohio businesses covered.