PCI SAQ Certification Selection Process | Follow These Steps
Your PCI SAQ certification selection process begins by understanding the 10 easy steps for SAQ compliance, brought to you by the payments experts at pcipolicyportal.com. Since 2009, merchants and service providers have relied on the expert consulting advice and high-quality PCI Policies Packets from pcipolicyportal.com, and you can too. Becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) just became much more manageable, thanks to pcipolicyportal.com, and it begins by following these 10 easy steps:
1. Determine Appropriate Merchant and Service Provider Level.
2. Determine which Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) to use.
3. Download the official SAQ Questionnaire and Attestation of Compliance (AoC).
4. Thoroughly Review the Applicable SAQ Questionnaire.
5. Purchase PCI Policies and Procedures from pcipolicyportal.com.
6. Get Compliant.
7. Conduct Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing, if Necessary.
8. Complete the Attestation of Compliance.
9. Stay Compliant.
10. Practice What You Preach.
Learn more today about the 10 steps both merchants and service providers need to know about regarding PCI certification, brought to you by pcipolicyportal.com, providers of industry leading PCI DSS policies and procedures and consulting services since 2009. The time for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is now, and the organization for helping you achieve compliance quickly – and in a cost-effective manner – is pcipolicyportal.com. Learn more about the PCI SAQ certification selection process – then purchase the award winning PCI Policies Packet today, which is available for instant download.
Remember something very important – compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is largely driven by having documented information security policies, procedures, and processes in place. The very best place to start learning, implementing, and purchasing such material is pcipolicyportal.com. Learn more about the PCI SAQ certification selection process – then purchase the award winning PCI Policies Packet today, which are available for instant download.
Author: Caroline Dubois